Incidents of downtime on the loading dock can lead to hidden costs for organizations at all levels of the supply chain, 从原材料提取到零售. 当仓库装卸码头发生事故或设备故障时, 它可以阻挡卡车装卸. This in turn may negate efforts to provide just-in-time delivery and lose the company thousands of dollars, 即使这个问题只持续几个小时.
当装货码头高效移动时, 现代动力, 数据驱动的规划方法, 它是物流作业的一个组成部分. 另一方面, 由于缺乏合适的设备而发生故障时, 员工培训或有效维护, 它可能成为一个瓶颈，使整个供应链处于危险之中.
你的仓库装货码头应该适合你的操作, 这可能需要一个专门的配置. 今天，这可能意味着:
- A smart building equipped with sensors to make the loading dock part of the industrial internet of things (IIoT) and enable analytics in delivery and inventory management.
- An optimized area with numerous push-button and automated features to speed truck loading and unloading, along with 先进的装卸码头安全工具 such as vehicle restraint assets, to prevent faster operations from raising employee risk.
- A facility optimized to maintain a strict cold chain and comply with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), with features such as drive-through loading dock doors that protect loads from contamination and temperature changes.
MINER是您的设备合作伙伴, your warehouse loading dock can reach its full potential as a facilitator of supply chain success, 而不是风险中心.
It’s relatively common for facilities to be constructed with low-cost and non-specialized loading dock equipment. This is especially important to watch out for when the building was built as a mall or other commercial buildings and repurposed for warehouse use.
When moving into a warehouse or distribution center and setting it up for your company’s unique needs, you may discover the facility’s loading dock equipment has either degraded with time and wear, 或者一开始就不适合你的目的.
有合适的装货码头设备 重要的原因是什么, 每一个都是一个令人信服的升级理由:
- Employee safety: 随着供应链的快速发展, employees on poorly equipped loading dock areas may be at increased risk of a serious accident. From guard railing assets that segregate pedestrian and truck traffic to loading dock bumper and vehicle restraint solutions connected with electronic warning light systems, 有很多 safety-enhancing系统 这应该是到位的.
- 增加装卸速度: Creating a data-enabled warehouse loading dock that is part of an Industry 4.供应链依赖于拥有合适的资产, 从装货码头调平, 码头坡道和码头板解决方案的物料搬运设备. 工业装货码头门系统 其他解决方案现在可以通过单个控制面板轻松管理, while advanced sensors can provide real-time data insights that keep logistics processes moving.
- 设施和货物的安全: 装货码头是进入你仓库的入口, 这意味着它必须被保护起来防止入侵者, 害虫和天气. This is especially pressing when maintaining a temperature-controlled process for compliance with FSMA or similar laws. 正确的设备-装载船坞密封和装载船坞遮蔽资产, 工业门控制系统和更多-可以提供这种保护.
MINER is the ideal partner to help your company select the right loading dock equipment to fit each of these roles. 通过与各地区的顶级设备供应商建立密切的关系, MINER可以确保您有各种各样的选择, 使您能够在资产和您的需求之间进行完美匹配.
通过MINER的设计和安装程序, you receive consulting and insights on the ideal loading dock equipment for your facility. 通过与我们训练有素的专家合作, your company can ensure the assets are installed and configured correctly. MINER provides assistance that can begin in the design phase and extends to startup, 调试及其他.
安装完资产后, it’s important to ensure they stay in top condition and do not degrade over time in a way that will make them dangerous to employees or the integrity of the supply chain. 这就是持续维护和维修服务进入方程式的地方.
现代维修的理想方法是将安全与效率结合起来, 对每个资产的适用性使用更大的可见性, age and present status to accurately plan proactive maintenance and optimize total cost of ownership. This modern approach to loading dock upkeep can be broken down into the related disciplines of surveying and maintenance.
使用MINER进行测量涉及一个用户友好的工具, 可从移动设备设置, that allows personnel to keep a closer watch on loading dock assets than ever before. 这会导致:
- Regularly updated safety and productivity assessments of each facility you operate
- Improved budget calculations, with accurately targeted spending and lower total cost of ownership
- A documented plan of action for OSHA awareness and general safety preparedness
- Less downtime and more productivity through early detection of potential problems
- 每项资产的投资回报最大化, enabled by more accurate equipment life and total cost of ownership calculations
- Greater safety awareness and improved cleanliness around the loading dock area
- Lower energy costs due to proactive attention to assets essential for temperature control
- Reductions in unplanned maintenance of up to 50%, keeping the supply chain moving
Today’s supply chains are powered by data and optimized to meet increasingly ambitious delivery time targets. A breakdown at any stage of this process can have knock-on effects that can decrease client satisfaction.
你来装卸码头设备, 从购买到安装, 配置和持续维护, 能帮助最大化运营效率吗, enabling your company to reach the potential of a modern logistics approach.
通过与MINER合作, 你可以接触到我们密切的供应商关系, 我们的全国影响力, 我们技术人员的专业知识和我们的咨询见解. Some or all of these advantages can fit perfectly into your warehouse loading dock strategy.